1:1 consultations and step-by-step exercises to create coverage plans that set you and your team up for success
- Three 30-minute sessions with a Parentaly coach to discuss topics of your choice as you prepare for leave
- Access to a library of templates and resources to save time in coverage planning
- Guided exercises based on your specific needs and circumstances
You'll leave with:
- Coverage plan: How your work should be managed while you’re gone
- Communication plan: How your team should communicate with you during leave
- Re-onboarding plan: How you’ll successfully re-onboard when you’re back
Group coaching with a cohort of 8+ working parents to share best practices for continued career advancement.
- Three group sessions and networking with a cohort of parents (mothers and fathers) returning to work
- Access to templates and resources to streamline the re-onboarding experience
- Guidance on continued professional development to support your career goals
You'll leave with:
- Career vision: Guidance on how to map your career goals and prioritize your work to get you there
- Productivity tools: Routines and mindsets to help you work smarter - not harder
- Household management framework: Exercises to structure your home life so that you can be your best at work
Hear what other participants had to say about their experience:
"The resources were fantastic and such a helpful guide through the planning process. Doing such thorough planning before leave made it easier to leave feeling comfortable, actually unplug, and come back with clear expectations.”
- Carly, Senior Program Officer
""It was so nice to be a part of a community of parents and parents-to-be who are all going through the same thing. The group sessions were open and inviting, and it felt easy to ask questions and ask for advice."
- Mary, VP of Sales
"Parentaly has been a valuable resource. The coaching sessions prepared me physically by creating a workload delegation and re-onboarding plan and mentally by teaching me methods that will provide me with confidence as I ramp back up upon return."
- Todd, Sales Leader
What is the cost of the Parentaly program, and do I have to pay for it?
All Parentaly programming is offered as an employee benefit, which means your employer covers 100% of the cost! Employees who enroll will be taking advantage of a $2,000 career coaching program at no cost to them.
Is this program made only for (pregnant) women?
No! The program is designed for any expecting employee, including non-birthing parents! Hundreds of alum graduating from the program are new fathers who have found it invaluable in helping them prepare for their leave and think about their career goals moving forward.
What is the ideal timing to start the Parentaly program?
To get the full benefit of the program, we recommend starting at least 10 weeks before your leave begins, but we accept sign-ups at any point in the parental leave journey, including when you’re returning to work.
I haven't been coached before. What exactly is a career coach?
A career coach is trained to ask questions about you and your work, use that information to guide you toward concrete actions to achieve your goals, and hold you accountable to your plan. In a group setting, career coaches moderate productive conversations towards those same objectives.
What happens in a career coaching session?
Your Parentaly career coach will customize your sessions to your specific needs, and will share frameworks and materials to support those needs. These sessions typically involve sharing personal experiences and challenges, and receiving feedback and tactical recommendations.
What is Parentaly and where can I learn more about your services?
Parentaly is an employee benefit that combines expert career coaching and parental leave content to improve the entire experience for expecting parents going on leave. Our goal is to empower new parents to successfully re-onboard and fulfill their career goals. Visit our website to learn more.