Effective: April 20, 2020
Welcome to the web site (the “Web Site”) of Parentaly LLC (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you contact us through the Web Site including by submitting your name and contact information to our matching service.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Web Site: When you visit, use, and interact with the Web Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Web Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Web Site (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Web Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Web Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use our Web Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
Email Pixels: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and Internet Protocol address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Please note that if you limit the ability of web sites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Web Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Web Site.
If you access the Web Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Web Site and all services made available through the Web Site;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Web Site, our company, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Web Site;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Web Site;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Web Site, and to ensure the security of our information technology systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email address, we may use that information to send you offers or updates about the Web Site or other of our products and services. You may opt out of receiving or control the emails you receive by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future communications, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you unsubscribe from our mailing lists, you will no longer receive communications but we will continue to contact you regarding other administrative matters and to respond to your requests.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Matching Service: If you agree to participate in our matching service, we will share your Personal Data with those individuals with whom you are matched.
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Web Site is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Company does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to Company through the Web Site please contact us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
You use the Web Site at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Web Site or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to the Company via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Web Site, or third party web sites.
- YOUR CHOICES
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Web Site, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.
- CONTACT US